Monday, January 28, 2013

Celebrities, Eh Who Needs Em'

This story from a baker who is blessed or rather cursed with some celebrity clients...

I've been dealing with this Celebrity client (Ugh. The WORST) who is a repeat customer, which is cool. She's a sweetheart, but this girl never gives me more than 36 hours notice on an order. 

AHHHHH!


AND she texts me constantly.
AND keeps asking me if I can add stuff to the design.
AND keeps changing the delivery time on me.
Good lord, help me, I might just smack her.  Call Perez & TMZ cuz it's about to go down.


__________________________________________

Hahaha love that she's gonna lay the smack down! As I told this baker, I'm from a super small town, and the closest celebrity I have is the winner of the Best Apple Pie contest and she's such a diva...

No comments:

Post a Comment