Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Place to Release

Mother DUCKER!!! I hate people! I think we have all had this thought at some point in our careers as bakers. It amazes me that people can be so ignorant and offensive and have no clue. I wanted to start this blog as a way for us to vent and laugh at each others horrible experiences, conversations, and the times we have to bite our tongue when all we really want to do is lash out and bash skulls! Please email me your experiences and I will post your story to my blog for others to laugh with, possibly cry with, and definitely curse with you. I want everyone to be able to express how they truly feel unedited. Let the Bitchyness begin!!

1 comment:

  1. Mother of the Lying Bride. I had a repeat customer come in to pick up a cake ordered by her friend a few weeks ago. When this lady showed up she asked me if her daughter had booked her appointment for her June 9 wedding. I asked 2014? and she said no 2013. I am booked to the ass that weekend and have been for months. No. She later said that her daughter had called and I said that I was booked for consults. Well yeah if you want to come in on a weekend I am booked out a ways since I only offer them Jan.1st-Apr.1st.Available 40 hours during the week. And never called or emailed me again. REALLY? So enjoy your cupcakes cuz that's all I can do for you and Oh Yeah come and get em.

    ReplyDelete