Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Seriously Bitch?

Wow!! You know that feeling you get when you get a new email from a potential client. You are sooo excited to open that email in the hopes that they want some awesome, off the wall cake. They may rock your world even more with a "Hey, you are the cake genius why don't you just make something amazing for me. You have complete creative freedom." Then, you start to read...

"Um yes, I seen your cakes and they is awesome. I really want somethan custom for my daughter this year. I realy dont want that same old cake from walmart. But I was wondering though, could you make your cake tastes like walmarts do cause them cakes taste good?"

What...huh...shit...seriously?!?! DUCK YOU! She received no response in order to remain a lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment