Friday, January 4, 2013

You're Booked?

"Hello, thank you for calling Anonymous Cake Shop, this is BB."

    -"Hello, yes, I would like to order a cake for my son's 1st birthday."

"Ok mam, what kind of cake are you looking for?"

    -"Well...uh... he likes Elmo..."

"Ok, I can definitely do an Elmo cake. How many servings do you need?"

     -"Well lets see, I guess I'll need enough for about 30 people."

"Great, what flavor do you want his cake to be?"

     -"What flavors do you have?"

"There's a full list on my website."

     - "Never mind, I'll just do vanilla."

"Ok, perfect... what's the date of his party so I can go ahead and put you on my calendar?"

   - "Oh, it's tomorrow."

"Uhhhhhh....I'm sorry I'm already booked this weekend and I require at least 2 weeks notice."

    - "Well!!! That's ridiculous! I mean how much time do you need...it's just cake!"
________________________________________________________

You know, the funny thing about birthdays is, they are always on the same ducking day bitch!! Amazing how you forget so fast after popping a baby out of your secret place. Thanks for wasting my time... think of me again next year though...


1 comment:

  1. Oh now this is my second worst pet peeve... They act like you just have custom cakes sitting in the fridge waiting for their call... Like you know what the hell they are wanting and when they are wanting it!

    ReplyDelete