Friday, January 4, 2013

Come Again, Say What!!

Hey BB,

   I really want to go over the top this year! We've just done store bought cakes in the past, but I saw your website and thought, "I have got to have one of her cakes!"

  Anyways, I want to get a 6 tier cake with a Hollywood theme. I want her name in lights that actually work, I want a bag of popcorn spilling down the cake, I want there to be fireworks exploding out of the back, and Oh my gosh... I want Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio's final scene together, you know when they are on the in the water together...Titanic is her favorite movie... "I'll never let go Jack!" I also want one of those "ACTION" snapper things and I want it to say Take 16, you know, cause it's her 16th birthday (thought of that myself, pretty clever). Anyways, I am on kind of a strict budget so I was wondering how much something like this would be?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you,
Excited Mom

Dear Excited Mom,

   This cake sounds amazing and I would love to do it, but the word budget doesn't really match up with this cake. First of all, a 6 tier cake serves a little more that 300 people and with that design... you are looking at spending about $3,000. But just let me know how many servings you need and maybe we can do some of the elements you want on a slightly smaller scale.

Thanks,
BB


Hey BB,

  I only need servings for 12 people and my budget is $40, what can I get for that?

________________________________________________________________

Bitch you owe me $100 for just reading your emails...Duck You!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I just had to comment this is one of my very biggest pet peeves! I have this happen all the time I just really do not know what the heck people are thinking sending an elaborate picture asking for a cost and then being shocked at your price quote and telling you they only wanted to spend 40 bucks I am so wanting to say well go to walmart then cheap a**!

    ReplyDelete