Monday, January 21, 2013

No... don't go ...

They don't call her the Cranky Caker for no reason... am I right!! Ha ha love it!

She had a customer walk into her store on a Friday afternoon after just completing their last cake for the weekend.

Customer: I'd like to order something for my daughter's birthday.

Her: What were you thinking of?

Customer: One Jumbo Cupcake.

Her: When do you need it for?

Customer: Tomorrow.

Her: Sorry. We won't be able to do that for you, but we do have our specialty cupcakes for sale everyday.

Customer: Really, you can't do it!

Her: Sorry.

Customer: Well, you just lost a customer.

_________________________________________________________________

HA! I'm sorry... really... does she expect to be chased after and begged to remain a customer! I might would make her that cupcake, but I would hand her a bill for $50... Uh Yes, this is for the aggravation fee, the cost of mixing an entire recipe of batter for your one measly cupcake, and finally a portion of my power bill for having to turn on my commercial oven for that very same cupcake. But please tell your daughter Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment