Saturday, January 12, 2013

You're Joking

One of the biggest times I have been absolutely pissed and angered to the point of murder was when this Bride called me and said...

-- "Yes, I was wondering if I could bake my own cake, and just have you ice and decorate it because I like my cakes the best."

"No, I am sorry I won't do that."

-- "Oh, you won't?"

"No, I'm sorry."

-- "There's no way you'll do that for me?"

"I, uh, ummmm....No"

-- "Oh, ok, are you really sure you can't do that?"
_____________________________________________________________

By the ducking 3rd mother ducking time she asked me... I was about to crawl through the phone, wrap my food colored hands around her cheap neck and tell her where she can shove her "delicious" cake... in her ASS, just so we're clear!


No comments:

Post a Comment