Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cheap Ass!

This is from a Baker in Georgia, I think we all hate this Bride for her...

Ring Ring...

"Hello this is Anonymous Baker ."

     -"Uh yes, I was just at the Bridal show that you attended and I loved those cakes you had! They were so delicious! I was wondering if I could set up an consult with my mother to try some more of your cakes."

"Yes, I would love to set up and appointment with you to discuss your wedding cake, but there won't be a tasting since you just tasted my cakes yesterday and those would be the same samples I would give you here."

    - "Oh no, I already have someone else making my wedding cake... I just wanted to eat more of your cake."

______________________________________________________________

Yes, everyone in the whole ducking world hates you Bride... Can I get an AMEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment