Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bitch Betta Run

Oh fellow bakers, my thermometer was like a degree away from being Bitch Betta Run! After talking with this infuriating mom, we decided on a delivery time of 3:00. Well, at 2:30 she texts me and asks, "Just incase, would 3:30 ok?

Deep Breath... my reply "I really need to know an exact time because I have to bring my 2 young children with me and don't want to be waiting in the car." As if I really need a ducking reason for her to be on time. I'm not gonna wait anywhere for 30 ducking mins because you're not sure if you can make it by 3!

Her reply, "3:30 is fine."

Me: "Ok see you then."

So, I arrive at the agreed location at 3:30 on the ducking dot... 3:45...3:50... Bitch Betta Run

4 mother ducking o'clock

"I'm sorry I'm late."

_______________________

Oh really?! Well, I'm sorry that I took your cake out of my car, gently placed it in the parking lot, and ran over it 12 times... that'll be $214 please... can't forget the tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment