Monday, January 21, 2013

Baskin Robbins My Ass

One of the most infuriating emails I received was from a bride who must have been an only child. At least that's what I have to keep telling myself to justify her Princess attitude...

We had been emailing back and forth about her wedding and the cake that she wanted. She would ask me these dumb questions and repeat questions I had already answered at least 2x. So, she asked me about scheduling a consult so she could try some of my cakes. I of course agreed but felt queasy because I could tell she was going to be one of those high maintenance brides that was going to cause trouble down the road. Anyways, on the last email she sent me she asked me if I was going to bring samples of ALL of my cakes listed on my website!!!!!!!!

Are you ducking kidding me!! I have like 30 something flavors on my website. Yes, Yes, please allow me to put my life on hold, cancel alllll my other orders, miss my kids T-ball game, spend hundreds of dollars on the ingredients, stay up the entire night to then cut up all the 30 something flavors with their matching fillings, frosting, curds, and swirls... to then present this entire spread to you and your poor fiancé who by the way is doomed.... on a platinum serving tray with enchanted candle sticks, silverware, and teapots singing in the background behind me!

I think I am slowly getting over this... does it sound like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment