Wednesday, January 23, 2013

OMG It's Your Birthday!

Sooooo I've mentioned this issue I have with a few of my baker friends and they think I'm crazy so feel free to disagree, but I am The Bitchy Baker so don't be surprised.

It makes me sooo annoyed when someone asks me to put Happy Birthday on a cake! I mean why? Why do I need to physically pipe out or worse, cut out each individual letter and then place those maddening 13 letters perfectly straight on your cake. Has anyone been invited to a birthday party and not known that it was a birthday party?

Oh wow, look at that amazing cake... Happy...uh Happy Birthday!! OMG I had no idea it was your birthday! Wow, I thought we were all here to celebrate the number 31! You know like on Seasame Street, the number of the day is 31. Gosh, thanks for clarifying that its your birthday because the invitations, banner, and ad in the local paper with your baby picture wasn't hint enough! Well, I'm embarrassed.

Shit!

You're totally gonna hate putting it on a cake now... Just give into it... Life is good on the dark side

Woooohaahaaaha (evil laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment