Monday, February 4, 2013

Intelligent People Only

Am I the only one who can instantly hate someone just from the first couple of lines in their email?

It really annoys me when words are misspelled and sentences aren't complete. I mean do you not proof read your messages! If I was getting married, I wouldn't want my first impression to be like this girl who emailed me...

"Can you make my cake wit dat kinda icin like on them tv shows?"

No, you don't sound dumb at all.

-----

Or my favorite bride who called to change our consult time as I was pulling into the parking space for  2 hours from then, and then once she showed up had a chip on her shoulder because I was annoyed that she moved the time without earlier notice. Then she proceeded to ask me if I could make my cake taste like a "cake."

I'm sorry, what?

"You know, like cake?!"

I'm really sorry I have no idea what you mean.

"You know, like a cake cake... Like from Walmart"

Ohhhh I see, you have a refined palate and only appreciate preservatives, dyes, riboflavin, and cancer causing ingredients. I'm sorry, guess I lost another customer to the famous Walmart "cake cake."

----

Or the woman who writes in all capital letters because she's too lazy to shift from upper to lower case letters.

YES I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER A CUSTOM CAKE FOR MY FRIEND, HER BDAY IS TOMORROW.

Why are you yelling at me bitch?! Go back to grade school and learn how to type!

----

I think I should just hire someone to deal with customers and I'll just work in my cake cave undisturbed!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my you read my mind. Seriously only read this from your blog and I am already IN LOVE WITH YOU!! Yes I yelled that

    ReplyDelete