Sunday, February 10, 2013

No Punch Cards

Yes, I would like to order a cake for my daughter's birthday. My husband's birthday is next month, and I have three other daughter's whose birthdays are coming up as well. If I like your cake will you be offering me any discounts for all these orders I will place in the future?

Thanks,
Mrs. Entitlement

______________________________________

Uh, how do I say this without upsetting you....

DUCK IT let me just tell you how it is here... this is my job, this is what I do for a living! So, if you decide to order cakes from me, it because you decide to order a cake from me!! This isn't an ice cream parlor where you get a punch out for every $5 or more you spend. If you are getting a discount it is because I decide I am giving you a discount for your loyalty. You get nothing for thinking you deserve one!

No comments:

Post a Comment