Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'll Get Right On That


Wow, it seems like most of us have this problem of our idiot clients waiting until the last ducking minute to order their cakes!

This is from a baker in Arizona...

On Friday at 11am, I received a voicemail from a potential client asking me if I could make a 3D Shark cake by 5pm, with a specific flavor. Ummm, no! How in the heck am I supposed to bake, cool, fill, carve, complete & deliver a cake like that in 6 hours (oh, and still finish and deliver all my other cakes on time). I called her back and told her I would need to have an order like that much earlier. But, maybe we could work together in the future, with more notice.

___________________


BB's Final Thoughts:

I'll get right on that for you... oh, and what time will you be coming by to help me whip this up since you obviously think there is nothing to this whole cake making thing? That's what I thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment