Saturday, February 16, 2013

One At A Time

I'm having this really annoying conversation with the mother of the Bride because I guess it must be too hard for the bride to speak on her own behalf. She writes as her first message...

Do u do consults?

--> uh no, I just show up on your wedding day with a cake I designed for you just based on that previous message... I'm seeing white, 3 tiers, and in my high pitch sorority girl voice "something simple" because that's what every bride wants...

My reply with a little bit of smart ass-ism "Yes I do"

Her: Do you do tastings?

--> Again, that same cake I've made 1000 times... Vanilla, just something plain, a crowd pleaser.

My reply: "Yes I do"

--> I mean why waste both our time by asking one ducking question at a TIME! Why would you just not give me all the ducking information and if its not what you want to hear, move on!!
I hate you and I don't want to do your daughters cake because she's probably just like you and the consult will take hours if I have to wait for you both to ask me any questions.

Don't you wish sometimes when you reply to messages, they could hear how hard you are typing each individual letter out of annoyance and hatred of their stupidity!

No comments:

Post a Comment