Thursday, February 7, 2013

Too Much Info, Yet Not Enough

I am constantly screaming at my computer and phone when I get these emails...

Hey BB,

I am getting married, and I am not really sure what kind of cake I want. I know I want something simple and it needs to serve about 150 people. My fiancé and I met at a coffee shop. I really hate coffee but my friends made me go so I just had to drink hot chocolate. Call me a kid, but I love how they put the whipped cream on top of it with a chocolate drizzle I always add a couple of shakes of cinnamon to mine too... YUMMY! Anyways, he was the one who made my drink and he asked for my number! So, we went on a few dates and we just fell in love and now here we are planning our wedding! So I wanted to know if you were booked in October?

Thanks,
TooMuchInfo McGee

_____________________________

Wow, I couldn't hate you anymore than I do right now! Which ducking day in October! You take the time to write me about your drink preferences but it doesn't occur to you to mention the exact day of your wedding?! I cannot think of anything MORE important than that number when planning a wedding. You know what, nevermind, I'm booked... every ducking day in October! How about you sip on them words and don't forget the cinnamon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment