Sunday, February 10, 2013

Breaking News

(Newscaster voice) This just in, a local baker is in jail for murder. She pleaded guilty to the charges. Apparently, some woman touched her cake to see if it was real.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH Hell No!!! I'm really not sure if there is anything more infuriating than some dumb ass overgrown child-adult who some how missed their quota of touching things as a child, and is now making up for it as an adult and will now be paying for it... with their life! I cannot tell you how many shows I have attended to promote my business with faux cakes where some idiot was knocking on them, poking them, petting them, or rubbing them. I honestly cannot wrap my mind around the idiocy! Never mind the fact that you are putting your unwashed (had to edit myself)  hands all over my cake and spreading your germs, but think of how you could potential destroy my hours of hard work. Oh, you didn't think of that did you... that's because you are a selfish asshole!

My mom always tells me I have a Billboard Face. A face that can hide no emotion, especially hate! I might have lost a few orders because of it, but at least I spared their lives!


@#$%&@#$#$$%^^&&!@@#$$### Ahhhhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment