Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Not Interested!

I started this blog as a fun release for us bakers and so far everyone has been very encouraging and supportive! But there have been a few who have been rude and negative and that's not gonna fly with this Bitchy Baker! It's people like them who we end up writing about. Negative people who take the time to respond to my email just to be rude.

"I want no affiliation with your blog what so ever!"

"Don't contact me again!"

Really! Duck you! If you aren't interested, just delete my email and move on with your life! Seriously!! Honestly, its supposed to be fun! If you don't want to share your stories, totally fine. You can just read and laugh along or never visit at all. There's no point in being hurtful and discouraging! I realize we need all types to make the world go round but I think we can do without your kind!

Sorry fellow BB's I needed to get that off my chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment