Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm Lost

Ring ring ...

Caller: Yea, where are you at I'm trying to find u?

Well, I work by appt only.

Caller: I want to come taste cakes cause I want my baby shower cake.

How many servings?

Caller: 10-15 servings

I'm sorry I only do consults for wedding cakes or orders over $300 as I am a private baker and would never be able to get my orders done if that weren't the case.

Caller: I still wanna come talk to you, give me your address.

You can come by this afternoon at 4 and I'll have to give you directions because GPS will not work.

Caller: Well I'm not good with directions.

Well, if you write them down can you be good with them?

Caller: I'll call u back

WTH!!!!!! Hate her

_______________________________

BB's Final Thoughts,

Being as you believe the world totally revolves around you and your fetus, by all means come and interrupt her day to talk about the smallest cake she probably makes. Which I'm sure you will think is too expensive. So, I went ahead and programmed this GPS with the address to our local Walmart. Best wishes and congrats on the new baby, I hope you can find your way to the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment