Monday, March 18, 2013

Oh No She Didn't!

As I mentioned before, my mom is a baker as well. She just received a very detailed email from a bride about her cake and all her "special" requests. The funny thing was... it was meant for another baker in the area! What's crazy to me, is that this idiot bride had to actually type in her email address in and then in the message part put the other bakers name. What the duck!!

So in the email she actually said to whoever the email was truly meant for... "I don't want my cake to be dry, are your's dry?"

   --BB thought inserted here: Uh yes, they are super dry, that's why I'm still in business today after years of cake making and the amazing reputation that I've built for myself as one of the top bakers in the area, because my cakes are dry bitch!

Anyways, my mom decides to respond to the email. Well, she actually wrote a few emails and had to erase most of them as they were not G rated.

So, she responds with I'm sorry I'm booked but you might want to check with ... (the baker that was listed in the message).

So she responds, "Oh, ok I sent the message to both of you"

__________________________________________________

BB's Final Thoughts:

Oh no she didn't!! She not only offends her by asking such a dumb question as "are your cakes dry" but she doesn't even take the time to send 2 separate emails! I think she and that other baker should have sent a mass email to all the bakers in the area warning them about this girl so that they all could have been booked! Eat that dry cake bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment