Monday, March 18, 2013

I See $125

Oh this story had me so mad on behalf of my fellow Bitchy Baker. It's crazy to me that all of your shared stories get me just as angry as if it happened to me! We Bitchy Bakers have to stick together :-)

So, one of my BB's emailed me this conversation between her and this arrogant bitch...

She attached a picture of a very detailed carved animal cake that was perfectly done that she wanted this BB to replicate with only a weeks notice.

She tells her that she is available and that that particular cake would be $250+ tax, but that she would have to pay the deposit by the next day since she requires at least 7 days notice.

This was her reply... I don't think you are ready for this... go ahead and get your angry face on...I'm serious, do it...

$250? REALLY? I was thinking $125, where are you seeing $250?

Oh Shit, Bitch Betta Run!

______________________________________________

BB's Final thoughts as well as the rest of the cake baking world:

I'm glad she sees $125 I wonder what she'll see when I punch her in the mouth... "Oh, I saw a hi-5! Shit my tooth fell out!!" 
That's right bitch! Now you wanna pay my price!! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment