Monday, March 4, 2013

50/50 Chance

Oh, the infamous billboard face that some might say I was blessed and cursed with...

When I meet my brides for consults, I have a consult sheet that I fill out with all the information of the wedding such as date, venue, style of cake etc as I am sure most of you do. Well, we get down to the flavor portion of what she would like for her cake and her mother said, "You do know that we aren't necessarily going with you!"

Total shut down... get the duck outta my sight bitch, I hate you! Yes, I'm not an idiot. I know that when I meet with my brides, that I might not necessarily be the one that you choose, but to spit that comment at me like that, it's a waste of my time. I'm sorry I am being detail oriented and asking all the questions I need to ask so that when you do decide to book me, I don't have to deal with your dumb ass self again because I will have all the information I need to make your cake. As a matter of fact, you can take your ugly ass cake with no personality, creativity, or vision to the grocery store bakery and enjoy, because I won't necessarily be making your cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment