Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why I Gotta Pay Before?

Soooooo, this is the first time this has happened to me and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last grrrrr...

I'm meeting for a consult on a wedding that is less than a month away. My contract states that the full amount of the wedding cake must be paid a month before the wedding. This bride had had some bad luck so that's why this is all being planned last minute. I offer her a few more days after our consult to gather the funds for the cake. During the consult, that by the way took way too long being as we had already discussed everything except flavors, her mother in law chimed in as she was reading the contract,

"Hold up, we gotta pay for dis cake BEFORE we see it!"

My extremely shocked and pissed reaction, "Uh yes, how am I to know that you'll even pay me once I've already made your $500 cake?"

Her: "Well how we gonna know we like the cake!!"

...........(long pause to regain composure and violent thoughts)...

______________________

You mother duckin son of a bitch!! What do you mean! You've seen my cakes, you have now tasted my ducking delicious cake, and you gave me a picture of the exact cake you want... What the duck is not to like?! Bitch better back away slowly!

Do you go to the grocery store and say yeah, I really love steak and I've bought your brand before and it was delicious, but this particular steak I haven't eatin it yet so I'm gonna go home and cook it and if I like it, I'll come back and pay for it...

Uh hell no... Bitch betta give me my money now and I'll think about making her cake or not ... seeing as I haven't made that design yet and I may decide that I don't like your ugly cake and THEN I might give you your money back minus an aggravation fee and that's putting it nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment