Monday, April 8, 2013

24 Hour Cakery... Bitch Please!!

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!

*Deep Breath* ... Inhale... Exhale....

It is 10:26pm and this BB is pissed!! I just received this super informative email:

comments= Please give me a call. I
need a wedding.

groom's cake for April
21, 2013. Thanks'!

I just copy and pasted this exactly like it was sent to me, spacing and all! I think she's trying to communicate to me but I'm just not sure.

Ok, I'll let you slide with a deep breath and an eye roll. BUT THEN, bitch gonna send me a duckin text message at 10:20 at night!!! Oh mother ducking hell no!! Bitch I ain't no 24 hour cake business! You just spent all that time, well not a lot of intelligent time, sending me an email and text pleading for me to call your sorry self because for some reason this life changing day of wedded bliss has snuck up on you! Your time is better spent not totally pissing me off with your inconsideration for my personal life and my family outside of my caking. Why it hit you at 10:20 at night and you thought, "shit I gotta handle this right this second" rather than waiting until the ducking next day to pick up your phone and call me! Also, why are you contacting me in every way other than the way you are asking me to contact you!

Ohhhhhh!!!

_________________

The love of a husband is deep I tell you! He has truly seen me at my worst at times dealing with these people. Arms flailing, spilt flying, cussing like a maniac. He just smiles and we say, "The Bitchy Baker is gonna post tonight!" Amen!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! She must have lots of relatives because that ducking shat happens weekly!!! Somehow my cell phone number was passed around and it's text messages - even at 3am. what the duck???

    ReplyDelete