Monday, August 5, 2013

Oh...ok...oh...

Hcthbvddysgvjxgshfkcjxhsvhzh nxhzgfchzgsAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

My need to release above!!

Anyways, I've actually had a pretty idiot free time lately until my phone rang 2 days ago.

Earlier in the year I made a 6" round cake with a rice cereal sculpted Minnie Mouse that sat/hung off the cake. Very time consuming to say the least. One of those that right in the middle of the 3rd hour of working on it you get mad and say you should have charged more!

Fast forward to 2 days ago... This idiot called me and said "uh, ummm, how much for dat Minnie Mouse topper I want to buy just dat Minnie Mouse."

Me with Hatred and a murderous tone, "I'm sorry, but I won't sell just the Minnie Mouse you would have to order the whole cake."

Her: "oh...umm...ok... How much dat whole cake is?"

Me: "$90+ tax."

Her: "oh.... Ummmm... Ok..... Long silence... *click*

___________________________

Son of a Bitch!!! What a ducking idiot!! Yes, I'll sell you the Minnie Mouse topper for you to place on your $20 sheet cake because my time has no value. Why, WHY would she think that I would even do that! DUCK!!! I seriously hate her! $500 is what I charge for the topper... Cash or credit?

No comments:

Post a Comment