Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm A Little Teapot...

This just happened to my mom last night, yes Mother Bitchy Baker... Uh oh!

My phone rang at 11:15 last night and woke me up. Some psycho left me a message that her cake lady reneged on her and wanted me to make her a teapot cake for Saturday!  This bitchy baker will not be calling her back for several reasons!!

__________________________________

Daughter BB's Final Thoughts:

Don't be calling somebody at all times of the night because you think your sudden lack of a cake is an emergency to all caker's of the world. Like there's some giant red button that we push and we all hop out of the bed, throw on our magical aprons, and meet around a giant round table to discuss your world ending! You just get a big ole' Duck You, you should've called the right baker from the get! 

Bazinga!!


No comments:

Post a Comment