Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Idiot Proof

I feel like my website is pretty idiot proof but it turns out idiots need cake too!

It's a simple, standard contact form at the Contact tab of my website.

Subject-
Date of Event-
Servings Needed-
Message-

Seems simple enough right?!
Well...

Subject- can you connect me (555-DUMB) I think she meant "contact" me but that's just my brain, actually working and trying to interpret her message.
Date of event- June 20 2015 (good girl, you got that one right!)
Servings needed- cake (that's my favorite one)
Message-

No, don't think for a second I forgot to put something on that last one cause that's what she put... Jack shit!

Seriously?!?!?! Deep breath! And by the way, since writing this post, she has now Facebook messaged me and called my phone... Seems like she's not have a problem connecting now.




No comments:

Post a Comment