Saturday, November 8, 2014

All Hail The Queen

So, I dubbed myself "The Bitchy Baker" but it turns out that my title has been snatch and upgraded by a motha duckin Queen Bitchy Baker! Y'all won't believe this, but a girl in my area who has been doing cakes a few years longer than I have... who apparently stalks not only mine but all other caker's Facebook pages with anger, hatred, and jealousy in her eyes and has even called the Deparment of Agriculture and/or Health Department on anyone who is not licensed has decided to go onto the sweetest Bitchy Bakers FB page and leave her a 1 star review!! Now take a moment to pick your jaw up off the floor and slide on your "gonna beat a bitch boots" and head my way to knock this girl out! I mean really?! I don't even know this woman and she has never had any of my amazing shit yet she feels the need to go on my page and give me 1 star! That's one bold ass... and sooo green with envy mother ducker! All Hail the Queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment