Friday, January 3, 2014

Left My Swatches At Home

Man I hate brides sometimes! I mean really! I just received an email from a girl after writing her that I couldn't give her a price without knowing her cake design and servings needed. She wrote back saying that she's gettin married in September, ain't everybody gonna eat cake, I want the cake to be a surprise and my colors are Ocean Spritz, Pistachio Cream, and Wings of a Dragonfly... Ok so I made those up but you know exactly what I mean! I mean really, what happened to blue, green, and purple... Simple as that!! Sorry, I don't have my David's Bridal Swatch book/ Lingo Translator on me!!

Son of a Bitch!! I'm not even gonna touch on what she means by her cake being a surprise... I have no energy left after making up those new colors that David's Bridal is going to steal from me because let's face it... They were awesome ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment