Wednesday, June 26, 2013

That's Just Gross

So, I just have to post one of my weird quirks again about caking. Hopefully someone out there agrees. 

Pregnant Belly Cakes Ahhhhh!!! I just think this is one of the most terrible cake ideas ever. Why, why, why?!

Top 3 Reasons why they freak me out...

3. Who wants a headless, legless, armless body in a cute summer dress laying on their beautifully decorated table. I mean how is a body supposed to survive without a head?

2. That freaky foot that's actually the size of a 1 year old's poking out of the stomach like its about to rip through and kick you in the face!

1. The biggest reason... You are SLICING into a stomach and eating it! Nobody else realizes this?!?! You are ripping open the sweet summer dress, slicing the giant adult baby foot, and cutting into the uterus!! 

Anyone else freaked out by this! I have not done one of these and pray I never have to! 

Moment of silence for all the pregnant torsos' that have been consumed...

No comments:

Post a Comment